WELCOME TO WICOMICO HEALTH
Accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board
Live Healthy Wicomico Award of Excellence
Do you know someone who has made a significant lifestyle change?
Do you know of a worksite making outstanding strides in wellness policy changes?
Do they reside in, work in, or do business in Wicomico County?
WE WANT TO KNOW!!
Submit your nomination form to:
JenniferL.Johnson@maryland.gov or via fax to 410-548-5184.
Call 410-334-3480 for more information.
Local training on December 19 and 20, 2016. Click here for program and training information.
Are you over 45? Overweight?
You could be at risk for prediabetes.
Take a QUIZ to learn your risk.
Straight Facts from People Who Have Lived with the
Consequences of Drug Addiction
Click to find Wicomico Health on Social Media:
WiCHD Social Media
- Health Department closed December 26, 2016
- Health Dept. report on smoking, tobacco use highlights successes, challenges 60% fewer minors light up, but 20 Marylanders still die daily from related diseases
- Environmental Health Officials Urge Residents to Take Health and Safety Precautions After Flooding
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION DROP OFF BOXES SURPASS LAST YEAR’S COLLECTION TOTAL
- National Preparedness Month Kick Off
Statistics ♦ Reports
New! Farmer's Market Cookbook
State Health Data
MD Vital Statistics 2015 Preliminary Report
2016 Behavioral Health Resource Guide
CAFO Health Impact Assessment
Maryland Climate and Health Profile Report
Drug & Alcohol-Related Intoxication Deaths, MD 2014
WiCHD Annual Reports
Wicomico Data Source
DHMH Virtual Data Unit *NEW*
Biennial State Health Improvement Process Progress Report 2012 - 2014 *NEW*
2015 State of Tobacco Report
2014 Community Health Needs Assessment (PRC)
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)