WELCOME TO WICOMICO COUNTY
- Ebola Questions & Answers
- Rabies Prevention
- Feral Cat Awareness
- Lifestyle Balance Promo NEW!
- West Nile Virus Surveillance
- Be Storm Ready
- New Vaccine Requirements For Children Maryland School Year 2014 - 2015
- Overdose Prevention in Maryland
- Prevent Heat Related Illness
- Asthma & Climate Change
- Middle East Respitory Syndrome (MERS)
- Car Seat Installation Appointments NEW!
- 2014 Car Seat Check-Up Events
Vist our NEW
Teen Pregnancy Prevention
and Adolescent Health Page!
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH NEWS
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO regarding Morris Mill and Doe Run.
Food Permit Applications: Are you planning a one-time event where food will be sold? An application for a temporary food permit, is required. Click to access the application or call 410-546-4446 to learn more. Make sure your next event is safe one!
Are you a food service professional? If so, click HERE. We have some great information for you!
Current beach closures: NONE Visit our BEACHES page for more information.
If you would like to provide language interpretation for Limited English Proficient clients, please call (410) 219-7481 or email.
*Interpreters are independent contractors, and are not employees of the
State of Maryland, Wicomico County, or Wicomico County Health Department.
- DHMH Reminds Marylanders to Get Flu Shots
- National Preparedness Month
- MHCC AWARDED ADDITIONAL $1.1 MILLION GRANT FOR EXPANSION OF CLAIMS DATABASE
- Presence of EV-D68 Confirmed in Maryland
- WICOMICO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT TO HOLD PUBLIC FLU VACCINATION CLINIC
Wicomico Data Source
2013 Health Consequences of Smoking
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide