WELCOME TO WICOMICO COUNTY
- Ebola Questions & Answers
- Enterovirus D68
- Unexplained Paralysis in Children
- Rabies Prevention
- Feral Cat Awareness
- Lifestyle Balance Promo
- West Nile Virus Surveillance
- Be Storm Ready
- New Vaccine Requirements For Children Maryland School Year 2014 - 2015
- Overdose Prevention in Maryland
- Asthma & Climate Change
- Car Seat Installation Appointments
Click Here to visit our NEW
Teen Pregnancy Prevention and Adolescent Health Page!
Medical Assistance Transportation
2014 Client Satisfaction Survey
Have you received MA Transportation services within the last 12 months?
If yes, please complete our brief on-line client satisfaction survey!
Your opinion matters!
Should I use additives in my septic tank? How often should I have it pumped? Should I use a garbage disposal?
Attend this free seminar and get answers to the questions you’ve always asked yourself. Learn from a septic professional and help University of MD researchers better understand how homeowners take care of their septic systems.
November 8, 2014, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Wicomico Public Library
122 S. Division Street, Salisbury, MD
Only 40 Spots Available!
Register by calling 410-749-6141 or on-line at
Email email@example.com for more information
If you would like to provide language interpretation for Limited English Proficient clients, please call (410) 219-7481 or email.
*Interpreters are independent contractors, and are not employees of the
State of Maryland, Wicomico County, or Wicomico County Health Department.
- HALLOWEEN SAFETY
- WICOMICO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS GRANT FUNDS
- Wicomico County Health Department and Salisbury University Collaborating on Tuberculosis Testing at Salisbury University
- Maryland’s First Seasonal Flu Case Reported Vaccination is your best protection for you and your loved ones
- 2013 Statistics Show Increase in Fatal Overdoses among Pregnant Women, New Mothers DHMH Reaching Out to Providers to Refer Patients at Risk to Treatment
Wicomico Data Source
2013 Health Consequences of Smoking
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide